• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 30,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I am SUPER SLOW with my left hand

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
DGCubes
For 2-handed solving, you really shouldn't be using your left hand to turn that much; you should use it to grip the bottom-left pieces of the cube so R and U moves are easy to do with your right hand.

Thread starter #8
I have mostly made this thread because I learned the Ja perm as a left mirror of Jb perm.

Thread starter #9
I'm slow at it so I was wondering how I could get better with my left hand. I don't like using it and generally don't but I still wanted to ask. My curiosity never sleeps.

WCA
2015BOSW01
I have mostly made this thread because I learned the Ja perm as a left mirror of Jb perm.
I use a bunch of lefty mirrors for some OLL's and PLL's and the only thing that will improve your speed is practicing and drilling the algs. There is no easy way around it. If the dexterity is not there it needs to be learnt and practiced.