• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Huge qqTimer Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cityzach

WCA
2010GOLD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
photo.php

why does this always happen??

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I made some changes in the code and it should run in IE. However:
- At the start, when it loads up the 3x3 scrambler, you will probably get several "this code is taking a while" messages. I don't know any way around this because it just takes a while for the 3x3 stuff to load. Even if you exit out of the script, you can still use the "old style" 3x3 scrambles. Anyway, I recommend switching browsers...
- Square-1 takes even longer, so if you're going to use IE you should probably just not bother with the random-state scrambler.

Code:
ss[0]=scramblers["sq1"].getRandomScramble().scramble;
Fixed.

I wish there is an offline version. Not really a problem. But it is amazing!
You can make it run offline, you'll just have to download the 5 files I mentioned in the first post.

[image]
After switching sessions and doing 5 solves on that session: [image]
Those scrambles look similar. :confused:
Problem should be fixed; the function to load the other session wasn't properly clearing the list of scrambles.

why does this always happen??
I can't load your image.

cubernya

Premium Member
The square-1 scrambler is taking too long, and I don't want to freeze my computer completely. It's not like that with the 3x3 scramble though. I tried it in Firefox and Safari

amostay2004

WCA
2009SWEE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hmm I noticed there still isn't an option to +2/DNF/edit previous times besides the last one, correct me if I'm wrong. I'd think that's a pretty useful option, and I vaguely remembered you mentioned it would be added.

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It turned out the problem was that the statistics functions didn't know how to properly deal with means. Should be fixed now - highlights, updating of best means, and the display box at the bottom should now work as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.