• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 30,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Huge qqTimer Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YouTube
pstimeless
is it me or is qqtimer down?

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
Cookie: session1|1=38780,31420,52820,46140,29460,38990,55620,43240,31470,39830,42700,84130,35500,42070,35840,43610,33640,25833,

fyi, the sessions are basically for whenever you want to switch events for a little while, without losing your times. You shouldn't be saving hundreds of solves at a time, because you get cookie errors like this. You'll have to go into your browser settings and delete that cookie (or all cookies if you want but I don't recommend that)

WCA
2012ARTH01
YouTube
NoahCubes
fyi, the sessions are basically for whenever you want to switch events for a little while, without losing your times. You shouldn't be saving hundreds of solves at a time, because you get cookie errors like this. You'll have to go into your browser settings and delete that cookie (or all cookies if you want but I don't recommend that)
Lol. I just go until I get that error, copy the data from the cookie somewhere else and start from scratch again.

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
ThomasJECubing
I'm trying to load up qqtimer.net, and it always comes up with this message:
Stop running this script?

A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer might become unresponsive.

[Yes] [No]
I always keep clicking 'No', but the message keeps coming up. What do I do? I'm only loading the page so I can save it, so cound someone else possibly give me somewhere I cound download the files?

WCA
2011WALL02
YouTube
MLSTRMRVLTN
I'm trying to load up qqtimer.net, and it always comes up with this message:

I always keep clicking 'No', but the message keeps coming up. What do I do? I'm only loading the page so I can save it, so cound someone else possibly give me somewhere I cound download the files?
I'm not getting this problem, are you using the Newest version of IE (I know I am)

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
ThomasJECubing
Status
Not open for further replies.