• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 30,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Huge qqTimer Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
qqwref2
Thread starter #24
I made some changes in the code and it should run in IE. However:
- At the start, when it loads up the 3x3 scrambler, you will probably get several "this code is taking a while" messages. I don't know any way around this because it just takes a while for the 3x3 stuff to load. Even if you exit out of the script, you can still use the "old style" 3x3 scrambles. Anyway, I recommend switching browsers...
- Square-1 takes even longer, so if you're going to use IE you should probably just not bother with the random-state scrambler.

Code:
ss[0]=scramblers["sq1"].getRandomScramble().scramble;
Fixed.

I wish there is an offline version. Not really a problem. But it is amazing!
You can make it run offline, you'll just have to download the 5 files I mentioned in the first post.

[image]
After switching sessions and doing 5 solves on that session: [image]
Those scrambles look similar. :confused:
Problem should be fixed; the function to load the other session wasn't properly clearing the list of scrambles.

why does this always happen??
I can't load your image.

theZcuber

Premium Member
WCA
2012PRAT02
The square-1 scrambler is taking too long, and I don't want to freeze my computer completely. It's not like that with the 3x3 scramble though. I tried it in Firefox and Safari

WCA
2009SWEE01
YouTube
gingerman2408
Hmm I noticed there still isn't an option to +2/DNF/edit previous times besides the last one, correct me if I'm wrong. I'd think that's a pretty useful option, and I vaguely remembered you mentioned it would be added.

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
qqwref2
Thread starter #40
It turned out the problem was that the statistics functions didn't know how to properly deal with means. Should be fixed now - highlights, updating of best means, and the display box at the bottom should now work as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.