• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How to make Feijue M better

WCA
2017WENR01
So I ordered a Mojue from cubezz... then got this. It felt really loose out of the box and popped like nightmare. I decided to test the springs after unscrewing them, and they were very elastic. I replaced them with MF3RS2 springs and now it feels like a Valk. I also like this better than the Weilogn GTS.

rancourt

I have a Feijue M (aka "Shaolin Popey") on order; a little dismayed to hear that it's so unstable, especially seeing as one of the things I loved about the Cyclone Boys 3x3 was that it proved quite stable (with a bit of tightening). I'm not surprised at all to hear that a spring upgrade improved stability greatly, and I thank you, 1001010101001, for that suggestion!