• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 30,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How to finish solving Hexagonal Dipyramid

YouTube
DaijoCube
Thread starter #1
Hi, I have finally decided to finish modding my 4x4x4 into a hexagonal dipyramid.

Iscrambled it, and managed to get near the total solve all by myself but I have this situation I can't solve :(

Hexagonal Dipyramid unfinished solve 002.jpg

Anybody has a solution?

James Ludlow

Premium Member
WCA
2009LUDL02
YouTube
jamesdeanludlow
I googled it and I have no idea what you are talking about.
Nikklas - like for centres on 6x6 or 7x7 - r' U' l U r U' l'

Use it to swap with a centre piece on another side, then use the sam alg with a setup move, to bring the original piece back into place. I know what I'm trying to say, just struggling to convey it.

YouTube
DaijoCube
Thread starter #8
Nikklas - like for centres on 6x6 or 7x7 - r' U' l U r U' l'

Use it to swap with a centre piece on another side, then use the sam alg with a setup move, to bring the original piece back into place. I know what I'm trying to say, just struggling to convey it.
Tried this alg and I don't get what it does. Do you have a link? Can't find anything of what you are saying on Google. You see, I haven't been around the speedcuber community for years now, I'm not at ease with the names you use.

Could you explain in greater details?

thks