How to change username?

Discussion in 'Help, support & suggestions' started by Zeyofa, May 21, 2016.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Zeyofa

Zeyofa Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Canada
    WCA:
    2014ROCH06
    Hello!
    I have a very old username and I would like to change it for a newer one. Is that possible?

2. stoic

stoic Premium Member

Feb 17, 2011
    Co. Tyrone, N. Ireland
    WCA:
    2013DEAR01
    Brest likes this.
  3. newtonbase

newtonbase Premium Member

Jan 4, 2014
    MK, UK
    WCA:
    2015ADAM03
    YouTube:
    newtonbase
    That's reminded me that I meant to subscribe. No way I'm changing my name though.

4. Zeyofa

Zeyofa Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Canada
    WCA:
    2014ROCH06
    Alright, thanks for your responses!

5. pjk

pjk Administrator Staff Member

Mar 13, 2006
    Bangkok
    WCA:
    2007KELL02
    YouTube:
    pjkcards
    As stated, it requires a Premium Membership. The idea for this is that we don't want people to be changing their names as it creates confusion, but if you decide to support the site, we'll change it for you.

Please Dont Ask likes this.