How do you search for forums

Discussion in 'Help, support & suggestions' started by Vaya inks, Aug 23, 2016.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Vaya inks

Vaya inks Member

Aug 14, 2016
    I dont wanna repeat forms that are already made manily because its in the rules not to . So how do i search through thr forms for something specific i want like "Turing styles of different cubers"
    So that something related comes up

2. DGCubes

DGCubes Member

Feb 14, 2014
    Over there
    WCA:
    2013GOOD01
    YouTube:
    DGCubes
    Using the search function, enter in the important words of your query. They don't necessarily need to form a coherent thought, although make sure you spell everything correctly. For example, you could search, "different turning styles." "Cubers" would probably not be necessary, considering the other words get the point across and "cubers" is such a common word across these forums.

3. Vaya inks

Vaya inks Member

Aug 14, 2016
    I word it to much where is the search function baiscly

DTCuber likes this.
  4. DGCubes

DGCubes Member

Feb 14, 2014
    Over there
    WCA:
    2013GOOD01
    YouTube: