• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hi I'm an aspiring puzzle maker

ScottTheCuber

WCA
2013GUEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi im Scott, and im interested in creating and modifying cubes to become cooler and better

Know would you guys buy cubes like these

2x3x3 10$+shipping
Corner Bandaged 5x5 12$+shipping
2x4x4 15$
3x5x5 20$
4x6x6 30$
5x7x7 45$
ETC.

Please tell me what you think these cubes will be fairly cheap!:tu

Last edited:

Drake

You may have better luck posting a thread like this on the twisty puzzles forum.

For that price you will receive a 7x7x7 with 2 pairs of layers glued together.

Hahahaha, yup. Scotthecuber, can I suggest you something? Try making an account on twistypuzzles.com , there you will be able to discuss with other people who like different type of puzzles. Speedsolving.com is full of speedcubers, as you can see. And maybe posting picture of your mods would help.

ScottTheCuber

WCA
2013GUEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Prices are in.

I might be interested at some point. I'd like to see some videos on these to see how well they function, especially the 3x5x5 and 5x7x7.

After chrstmas and or December 7th I will post videos,on the 3x5x5 and 2x4x4 thus all the bigger cubes are wip.

Ah aha see the coincidence in our names

Last edited by a moderator: