Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Akiro, Apr 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Akiro

Akiro Member

Mar 25, 2012
    Montreal, Canada
    WCA:
    2012GABO01
    Hi everyone,

I've been cubing for 5-6 months, but I'm new to speedsolving.com. I learned speedcubing mostly from Badmephisto and Macky's sites.

I solve the 3x3 in about 17-18s using CFOP, the 5x5 in about 2min 20s, but I really need practice for the 4x4, 6x6 and 7x7. Also, I spend hours searching for pieces on my Megaminx...

I recently learned to solve the cube blindfolded, and I discovered this site while looking for infos on freestyle corners and commutators. I'm also interested in learning others methods, such as Roux.

I'm from the province of Quebec (that's why my English may not be always good), but I don't know any other speedcuber from Quebec. Is there any speedcuber living in Quebec?

2. drewsopchak

drewsopchak Member

Apr 22, 2010
    Central Upstate New York
    WCA:
    2010SOPC01
    YouTube:
    sebucwerd
    Welcome to the community! Your english is fine. And yes, there are many many Canadian cubers.

3. Welcome! Are you going to NCR 2012?

4. ottozing

ottozing Platinum Member

Aug 13, 2011
    Canberra, Australia
    WCA:
    2012MCNE01
    YouTube:
    ottozing
    Welcome!, geez only 6 months of cubing and you're pretty much as fast as me.

5. Akiro

Akiro Member

Mar 25, 2012
    Montreal, Canada
    WCA:
    2012GABO01
    Yes. I'm going to try to.