Hi, all

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by merryme, Mar 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. merryme

merryme Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Hi, all cubers! this is Slyvia, who recently quite interested in cube. I used to play 3*3*3 & 5*5*5 cube, but really didn't dig into them. However, last month I find even my six-year-old nephew is better than me, that really makes me both shameful and happy. I feel shameful about my ability and I can't answer questions he asked. But I am really happy for my nephew. SO I decided to improve my cube techniques and encouraged him to keep on this. I googled and I found this forum. A great place to communicate with lots of good cube plays. I think before I learn things from you I should introduce myself first. thanks.

2. cubingawsumness

cubingawsumness Member

Jan 16, 2012
    California
    WCA:
    2012CHIE01
    Why hai dere.
    Welcome to speedsolving! Where are you from? What method do you use? What are your personal records? In other words, tell us more!

3. insane569

insane569 Member

Mar 6, 2011
    Don't Worry About It
    WCA:
    2011LUEV01
    YouTube:
    insane569
    Hello. Check out the Wiki and FAQ For lots of info. Have fun cubing.

4. merryme

merryme Member

Mar 20, 2012
    I'm from a small town of Florida.For 3*3*3, I use the LBL, Keyhole F2L, and sometimes CF. as for my personal records, it's too bad to say here :)(). For 5*5*5, I'm still exploring the method. I like watching the cubing videos to learn method.
    PS:I'd like to enjoy the fun of the solving process rather than the speed.

yes,I will, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
  5. cubingawsumness

cubingawsumness Member

Jan 16, 2012
    California
    WCA:
    2012CHIE01
    oh please don't be ashamed. If you can even do a rubik's cube, you are probably a minority of the world's population. And as for us, I don't think anyone will make fun of you. Everyone started somewhere, be it 30 minutes or 1 minute. And if you don't feel like getting really fast, so be it, and I agree that just the solving process is fun, but at least in my opinion, going fast, and trying to get faster using that process is just as much fun! Of course, everyone's different.

6. PandaCuber

PandaCuber Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Uruguay
    YouTube:
    brusinque
    Me tooooo. Thats why i love 5x5

7. merryme

merryme Member

Mar 20, 2012
    yeah, thx. I guess that fun never has an extreme. To More Fun!

Appreciated that you thinks the same way with me! Ha-ha, we are the process-enjoyers!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
  8. Godmil

Godmil Premium Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    YouTube:
    Godmil
    Welcome to the forums :)