• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Help me with my science fair (I procrastinated)

SomeKid2369

So here is the short back story. I have science fair forced on me in 8th grade because I am in Accelerated Science, so I have to do science fair. But I don't have an idea. Please give me as many ideas as you can. Nothing agriculture or boring like that. Chemistry, physics, or something like that is good. But I need to be able to do this quick. It's due December 10th and I have like half of my weekend available. Please cut me some slack, those of you who will judge me for posting this. I am just incapable of finding an idea and I want help because of me being an idiot and waiting until I have essentially no time left. Thank you.