Hello

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Tristan97tfj, Apr 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Tristan97tfj

Tristan97tfj Member

Apr 7, 2012
    Iceland
    WCA:
    2012JONS01
    YouTube:
    tristantfj
    Hey guys, i got introduced to cubing by my friend and i really enjoy it, im a relative beginner using the fridrich method, pb is 53 seconds. Just liked to introduce myself here as it said in the email. Badmephisto has been really helpful in his videos. By the way, i used a regular rubiks cube on my record as its the only one i own, hoping to get a stickerless dayan zhanchi soon. Am soon going to compete in my first competition and am really looking forward to it.

Tristan

2. ottozing

ottozing Platinum Member

Aug 13, 2011
    Canberra, Australia
    WCA:
    2012MCNE01
    YouTube:
    ottozing
    welcome the the forums :). if your going to a competition soon you should know that you cant use stickerless cubes so you might want to buy a normal zhanchi.

3. soldii3runit

soldii3runit Member

Apr 5, 2012
    YouTube:
    ali3nhunterdo
    stickerless zhanchi is nice. I own one but it is banned from competition. You should buy a stickered one as well or upgrade to a zhanchi silk version just for the heck of it. but if your not in for the competition, the stickerless zhanchi is great anyways.

4. MovingOnUp

MovingOnUp Member

Feb 28, 2011
    Over Here
    WCA:
    2011UNKR01
    Welcome :) , good luck in competition , also, you might want to take a look at the guhong V2 instead, but its personal preference, but overall just have fun!

5. cubingawsumness

cubingawsumness Member

Jan 16, 2012
    California
    WCA:
    2012CHIE01
    welcome. if you want you can start checking out some other puzzles (2x2, 4x4, pyraminx, etc.)
    and stickerless cubes are cool. have fun cubing!

6. drewsopchak

drewsopchak Member

Apr 22, 2010
    Central Upstate New York
    WCA:
    2010SOPC01
    YouTube:
    sebucwerd
    Welcome! Feel free to PM me is you have any questions anytime.

7. Vipervenom9

Vipervenom9 Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    YouTube:
    Theunsungone
    Welcome to the cubing world. Great fun to be had. one thing you should know as others before me have said, if you want to join competitions you will not be able to use a stickerless cube, they are banned from competition. But the Zhanchi is an amazing cube stickerless or otherwise.

8. ThomasJE

ThomasJE Premium Member

Dec 31, 2011
    England
    YouTube:
    ThomasJECubing
    Hi.
    If you want to find great places to buy cubes, vivit the 'Puzzle Shops' area.