• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello there, friends all over the world!

Shibo

I am right now a student at Imperial College London. I got in touch with Rubik's cube half a year ago on TV. I learnt beginner's method at first and then changed to CFOP after one month. Now my 3x3x3 cube average score is under 20s with an average of 17-18. I am also able to solve 2x2x2 and 4x4x4 cubes but I didn't learn speed solving methods. Unfortunately, there is no Rubik's cube club in my uni, which I am very upset about, so I decide to found one myself and I want to find solvers from the same city or find an organization of cube lovers in London. I am learning single hand and blind solving. I also want to get some experience about how to attract others to learn cube and how to organize activities in the society about cube. Hope everyone can have fu

shadowslice e

YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome to the forums! :)
I know a couple of people who might be at imperial who cube next year (one's already there the other is prospective) and I'm sure they'll be interesting in the cubing club etc.