• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Guy or gal and age?

Male or Female and Age

• Male 10 or under

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Male 11-15

Votes: 57 27.0%
  • Male 16-21

Votes: 76 36.0%
  • Male 22-34

Votes: 34 16.1%
  • Male 35 and up

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • Female 10 or under

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Female 11-15

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Female 16-21

Votes: 11 5.2%
  • Female 22-34

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Female 35 and up

Votes: 4 1.9%

• Total voters

bluedasher

I searched around before creating this thread and since something like this can change as speedsolving.com gets more members I think this thread it legit. I don't want to sound like a creepo, but I was just curious. Are you a Guy or a Gal and how old are you? I think that cubing is generally more of interest to guys, but I figured I would set up a poll determining this. I also think that the age range for people on this forum is pretty young. The majority probably under 21. Anyway I've set up a poll, so mark all that apply. BTW this is NOT a public poll.

bluedasher

19, male
how many people do you expect to tell the truth?
side note...awesome chuck icon on the dude above me

Well I don't see why anyone would lie. The poll is private and they can post the specifics if they want, but I will end up just looking at the poll.

bluedasher

It's the name and age of speedcubers! But for srs, this thread should be moved.

Moved where? Its under speedcubing discussion. I don't think this should go in the questions area of the forum. Sure I'm asking a question, but I expect this to be more open and talkative.

Cubezz

Moved where? Its under speedcubing discussion. I don't think this should go in the questions area of the forum. Sure I'm asking a question, but I expect this to be more open and talkative.

I'd say Off Topic. But, it is a good thread, not one of those stupid ones. Don't get offended because it is off topic.