• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Greetings!

Megaminxer

YouTube
Visit Channel
I have been cubing for a while (since the days of the Guhong!) but about a year and a half ago I have really gotten into it and have amassed a decent collection of puzzles.

I am interested in puzzle modding/building, puzzle collecting, method construction and speed solving.

I run a Youtube channel currently called King Tot, and I hope to post more cubing related content soon! (I will probably rename the channel then).

My favorite puzzle I own is my Chinaminx from way back before the age of speedcubes! It's my profile picture and it's what got me into my favorite event, Megaminx!

Megaminxer

YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome! That Chinaminx looks really nice. :)
The funniest thing was I was watching one of your videos when I got the response! Thanks so much for replying to someone like me who has around 8 subscribers! Keep up the great content! (PS: I saw you are registered for Liberty Science 2017! I hope to see you there!)