• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Graphing solves

Duncan Bannon

Is there a timer/website in which it does a graph of all my solve from oldest to newest. Where each solve is graphed and I can see improvement over the X time? Thanks

U

Underwatercuber

I use google sheets for my 3bld sessions, I just link up the columns so I can see my improvement over time in overall speed, memo speed, execution speed and accuracy.

Edit: there is a time trend is a tool in Cs timer which shows a graph of your progression.

Duncan Bannon

I use google sheets for my 3bld sessions, I just link up the columns so I can see my improvement over time in overall speed, memo speed, execution speed and accuracy.
Do you have to enter times manualy? I plan to do 2x2 ao1000. So entering 1000 times would stink.

Duncan Bannon

I just created an account at Cubemania. Ill do and ao100 and see how it works. How do you reset a session?

Mr.Roux86

YouTube
Visit Channel
CStimer does enter your times automatically. It is very useful. I had a session of about 2500 solves and a time trend that showed times even when I still used CFOP. But I accidentally deleted it lol.

AlphaSheep

WCA
2014GRAY03
Is there a timer/website in which it does a graph of all my solve from oldest to newest. Where each solve is graphed and I can see improvement over the X time? Thanks
Any timer that let's you copy your time out will work. You can then copy them into any software to plot graphs.

I used to do that, but now I have an automated system which extracts the times directly from Prisma on my computer and PlusTimer on my phone, links directly to the WCA database and then plots them in Python to produce this:
times-333.png

tristof

WCA
2021HENR02
Any timer that let's you copy your time out will work. You can then copy them into any software to plot graphs.

I used to do that, but now I have an automated system which extracts the times directly from Prisma on my computer and PlusTimer on my phone, links directly to the WCA database and then plots them in Python to produce this:
times-333.png
That looks very nice and exactly what I need. Would you be willing to share your python script? Or is it somewhere on GitLab or other versioning system? Thanks!