1. Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 30,000+ people from around the world today!
    Dismiss Notice

[Help Thread] Gen 4 timer problem

Discussion in 'Cubing Help & Questions' started by Trevor Ogilvie, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Trevor Ogilvie

Trevor Ogilvie Member

Jun 1, 2018
    2 weeks ago I bought a gen4 timer bubble and the time seemed fine at first but a hour later the battery died and I just thought the batteries that it came with were bad so I replaced them but again the batteries died in about two hours when I only did 5 3x3x3 solves and now I have replaced the batteries so many times and they die just sitting there with it off and I have done research but no one else has had the same problem and it is getting super annoying because I can barely use it at all I have to replace the batteries every day I have even tried different types and brands of AAA batteries (lithium, alkaline, rechargeable, Duracell, energizer, etc.) and they all die within a day I have emailed cubedepot we’re I bought it from but they aren’t doing anything so I was wandering if any one is having the same problem or knows how to fix it because it is super annoying so please respond if you can help thanks.

2. weatherman223

weatherman223 Member

Jul 7, 2016
    Colorado Springs
    WCA:
    2017MILL04
    Probably a short circuit and not the batteries. I think you should try to get a refund, and if that doesnt work, buy a new one.