• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Gen 2 stackmat timer prob

Zaksox

So I have an old gen 4 timer, but I dropped it and now It doesn't work at all. I tried opening it up, but the circuit board looks fine. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks

weatherman223

WCA
2017MILL04
Info needed.

I don't know what you're trying to get at. The title says Gen 2, yet the post says gen 4?

Also, we can't exactly tell what's wrong unless you give us some sort of visual aid. Can you give us pictures of the front, back and inside of the timer?

Regardless, if you do use a Gen 2, it might be time for a new timer anyway, haha.

Zaksox

Info needed.

I don't know what you're trying to get at. The title says Gen 2, yet the post says gen 4?

Also, we can't exactly tell what's wrong unless you give us some sort of visual aid. Can you give us pictures of the front, back and inside of the timer?

Regardless, if you do use a Gen 2, it might be time for a new timer anyway, haha.
Oof yes it's a gen 2, my bad
And also Right now I can't really afford a newer model
I will post images soon.

Zaksox

No, tried that... It's not the battery, I'm very sure about that XD