• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Gans

RaGz

Hey, i dunno, that it is the place, where I should post that, but i need to ask what's the diffrence about gans 356 air and gans 356 air advanced.

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
According to thecubicle's listing, the Advanced has half-bright stickers pre-applied, a plastic adjusting tool, and a pamphlet. It doesn't have a different mechanism or anything.

Also, this isn't the right place to post this. The "Software Area" is meant for posts pertaining to computer software, such as timers, apps, programs, etc. It would probably fit better in this thread.

RaGz

According to thecubicle's listing, the Advanced has half-bright stickers pre-applied, a plastic adjusting tool, and a pamphlet. It doesn't have a different mechanism or anything.

Also, this isn't the right place to post this. The "Software Area" is meant for posts pertaining to computer software, such as timers, apps, programs, etc. It would probably fit better in this thread.
Thanks !