• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Future Indiana Competition

Skeansopolis

WCA
2017SKEA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am wanting to organize a competition in Warsaw IN hopefully sometime next year at the latest. I am posting this here to see how many people would go or would be interested in going. I am not sure what events I will have yet beside 2x2 and 3x3 so please vote for the events you would like to have on this thread and I will try to put them into a schedule for the comp..

GenTheSnail

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would go, it's pretty close to me.
OH, Megaminx, Feet (okay I know this is unpopular but it's really fun), MBLD and/or BLD, but preferably MBLD. FMC and 5x5 would be nice too.

But I might have a track/xc meet whenever it is, since they're like every single weekend.

Skeansopolis

WCA
2017SKEA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would go, it's pretty close to me.
OH, Megaminx, Feet (okay I know this is unpopular but it's really fun), MBLD and/or BLD, but preferably MBLD. FMC and 5x5 would be nice too.

But I might have a track/xc meet whenever it is, since they're like every single weekend.
Okay thanks for the feedback. As for when it will be I would like to have it either in the spring or summer because I knew that a majority of cubers are students and or athletes so I was planning I trying to have it sometime where there would be the most people. I am also a student and have marching band in the summer so I would also have to plan around that but I dont have a definite date as to when it will be I just know that I would like to do one next year at the latest

Skeansopolis

WCA
2017SKEA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Warsaw competition sounds fun! I haven't been able to go to too many comps since they've been fairly far away, so I'd definitely go to yours if I knew about it ahead of time.
Yeah same here I had to go out to Ohio not to long ago to get some official times in. And i will definitely post on the forums the date and I will also try to collaborate with other people that would go to see what date would be good like making sure that their arent any sports games planned or track or something else that would prevent people who would like to go from being able to go.

Niko Lopez

I am wanting to organize a competition in Warsaw IN hopefully sometime next year at the latest. I am posting this here to see how many people would go or would be interested in going. I am not sure what events I will have yet beside 2x2 and 3x3 so please vote for the events you would like to have on this thread and I will try to put them into a schedule for the comp..
This is great! I live close to Warsaw, I think you should add pyraminx and skewb, they tend to be fast events and people love watching and competing in those events. You should also do an FMC Not many people do those and sense there aren't a lot of comps in Indiana, it can be hard to ever compete in an FMC

Skeansopolis

WCA
2017SKEA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah I wi
This is great! I live close to Warsaw, I think you should add pyraminx and skewb, they tend to be fast events and people love watching and competing in those events. You should also do an FMC Not many people do those and sense there aren't a lot of comps in Indiana, it can be hard to ever compete in an FMC
ll definitely add pyraminx and skewb as well aFMC