• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

FS: OP DaYan 2x2, Magnetic Cubes, and More!!

abcs9

Hey guys!! I have a few cubes that I want to sell. Please leave an offer and your email address in the comments. PayPal ONLY :)

We can discuss shipping through email but it will probably be around $5 for USA. I come to most NorCal comps so you could pick them up there as well.

Picture: https://imgur.com/nh2b250

Original Plastic DaYan 2x2 50mm (black): Restickered with bright shades and I lubed the core and tensioned. (SOLD)

Nova Weipo M (black)

Cubicle Premium Pyraminx stickerless(modded for slightly stronger magnets)

Gan Air SM (logo signed by Max Park-black): lubed with silk and 50k

Cubicle Xinghen M (black)

Cubicle Thunderclap M (stickerless) (SOLD)

Gan Air UM (black)

Pro Shop Volt with Corners and Slice Magnetized (lite) black

Pro Shop Xinghen (black)

Mefferts Ghost Cube (you might have to resticker because the stickers have some marks)

Gear Shift (black)

Last edited:

seth0420

I have a yuxing 6x6 and I can spring swap it for you what is the value of that with the cubes you have?

Keith Maben

are you willing to trade the Xinghen M? If so, I can then tell you what cube I have. i am messaging everyone tyring to get my hands on a Xinghen M:)