• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

FS: Magnetic 2x2s (Cubicle Xinghen, Gan 249, Fangshi)

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Have several magnetic 2x2s up for sale:

- Cubicle Labs Xinghen M (black) - less than 20 solves - $25

- Gan 249 v2 (stickerless) - essentially new, less than 5 solves - $14

- Fangshi 55mm (black) (DIY w/ 4x2 N42) - $20

- Fangshi 55mm (white) (DIY w/ 4x1 N38) - $15

Shipping is not included.

20180414_102254.jpg 20180407_021944.jpg

Keith Maben

Do you want to trade a cube for the Xinghen M? I have a ton of stuff, especially non NxN puzzles. take a look at my post and see if you want some things. I will also trade for a Wuque M from SCS if you add on another cube (Stickerless Valk please..)

Keith Maben

Do you want to trade a cube for the Xinghen M? I have a ton of stuff, especially non NxN puzzles. take a look at my post and see if you want some things. I will also trade for a Wuque M from SCS if you add on another cube (Stickerless Valk please..)

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would be willing to trade but already have every cube you listed in your post, including two magnetic Wuques. What else ya got?