• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 30,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Force cubes: Galaxy V2 M, MF8 8x8, budget 4x4, a couple regular Galaxies for very cheap + a few other things

YouTube
https://www.youtube.
Thread starter #1
In the last few months, I got into "forcing" because I wanted some cubes in unorthodox color of plastic. I don't have any need for the remaining colors, though, so I'm selling them.

Paypal hugely preferred. Shipping to almost any corner of the world is $7 for < 250 g (usually one puzzle, except for the 8x8 which weighs more), and $11 for 250-500 g (usually two puzzles, except for "8x8 + force Galaxy" combo). Tracking number provided, of course. In past experience, international shipping from me takes about two weeks, but of course it depends on your postal service as well (and the holiday season might also affect it).

Now, of course I understand that people are suspicious of new members, but I'm a long-time member of /r/cubers on reddit and of TwistyPuzzles forum. In particular, here are a few posts by other people who received puzzles from me in the past: one, two, three

---------------

FORCE GALAXY V2 M (concave). Here's a dedicated post in /r/cubers about them. Mind you, these come with four extra sides worth of spare parts (a lifetime supply!), because of a specific kink in how edge pieces are made. It's outright unavoidable with this specific megaminx. Here's a video with a detailed explanation.

Image 1, Image 2

Price: $40. This is MSRP price of the regular one ($30), taking into account the extra sides.

Colors available: blue, red, light blue, pink, cream / pale light yellow (looks kinda like primary when stickered), white (not available through normal means), yellow, and one more yellow from Round 1 (3 faces worth of extra pieces instead of 4, $37 instead of $40).

Weight: ~248 g (fits into one $7 parcel if you let me remove one or two items of decorative crap from the box).

---------------

REGULAR Galaxy V2 M, SCULPTED (!) (and one concave) for $16, which is slightly below wholesale price. Best offer you'll get on this, even with shipping. Untouched in any way. No trick here: when I made a bulk order of Galaxies, the shop ran out of concave ones and we negotiated for these sculpted ones (not my brightest decision in hindsight). I have zero use for these, so I really need to get rid of them. I'm actually losing (a little bit of) money on this, but I want to undercut stores. The concave one is unused from an earlier set.

Price: $16. Weight: ~ 220 g

Edit: only one concave left.

----------------

FORCE MF8 8x8, yellow and red. They have one extra side worth of spare pieces of their color (a lifetime supply in case of explosions or w/e).

Image (red is more like cherry red, but it messes with my camera). Pretty pic with all six.

Price: $33. MSRP price of the regular one + $3 for the entire extra side. Weight: ~270 g

---------------

FORCE Redi Barrels, red and transparent yellow. 7 for red and 8 for transparent yellow. Weight: ~ 110 g. This one might fit into a <125 g parcel which is cheaper than $7 in shipping, but I'm not sure (ask me if interested, I'll check).

--------------

Center-shifted 4x4x5 cuboid in factory blue plastic (Calvin's Puzzle). sold

Price: $20 (normally sells for $30 in every shop that carries it)

----------

FORCE YJ Yusu R 4x4 - a budget 4x4, candy colors. It's not a Wuque, of course, but still pretty decent, imo. Weight: ~150 g. White and blue are mine, the others are for sale.

Price: $6. I also have one set of "half-bright + black" stickers from "Z" that I can throw in for $2.

Last edited:
YouTube
https://www.youtube.
Thread starter #2
The 4x4x5 cuboid and the sculpted regular megaminxes are sold. One *concave* regular mega remaining (for $16 + shipping, see above), as well as the force ones.

If you want any of the above things before Christmas, either for yourself or as a gift to someone, there is still time, btw. Shipping to US takes about 2-2.5 weeks, in past experience.