• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Feliks Zemdegs Zeroing Method Exposed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouCubing

WCA
2015JOIN01
pretty sure youre joking but
a. how the hell do you do this on big cubes
2. the scrambles dont go on the database until after the competition

yeah i do kinda like ruining jokes (although this one was never good to start with)
and yes i am fun at parties

Max Cruz

Do you realize the magnitude of your accusation? You are accusing Feliks of cheating and implying the WCA database is compromised. This means all results from 2009 onward are in question. If you actually have any evidence to back up this claim, I highly encourage you to submit it to the WCA and post it in this thread. Although this may void all solves for the past nine years, I believe upholding the integrity of speedsolving takes precedence.

However, if you do not have any evidence, please take down your post before I report you.

Thank you.

-Max

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you realize the magnitude of your accusation? You are accusing Feliks of cheating and implying the WCA database is compromised. This means all results from 2009 onward are in question. If you actually have any evidence to back up this claim, I highly encourage you to submit it to the WCA and post it in this thread. Although this may void all solves for the past nine years, I believe upholding the integrity of speedsolving takes precedence.

However, if you do not have any evidence, please take down your post before I report you.

Thank you.

-Max
I wonder if anyone has ever reported Feliks for zeroing, they probably have if enough watch videos like this maybe a few will think it's legit and then report Feliks?

applezfall

WCA
2016NAGR01
Guess this wasn't immediately a joke... :/

Didn't think I had to explain this...

Feliks is a very fast speedcuber, and I have no hate towards him. All of his solves are legit, and I do not think they aren't. This was a satire video, and there is no reason to get triggered over this.

Thank you.
we are hating this thread cause u post a **** old meme

Status
Not open for further replies.