• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Favourite Sports and why?

wir3sandfir3s

I like basketball soccer and football, basketball and soccer are pretty similar and both are fast paced and competitive, I just like football because I'm good at it.

mjm

WCA
2015MAHE01
Table tennis.

I don't really know why but I think table tennis being a 1v1 sport plays its role as well as the focus on dexterity / agility / tactics over strength.
YEAH! I love table tennis. It's also pretty much the only way I can make money :p

I also like bowling a lot, because it's a lot more complex than it might seem. You have to be able to read your ball's reaction and adjust your next shot based upon that (the lanes are covered with oil which wears down over with each shot, which makes your ball skid instead of hook)

Tony Fisher

YouTube
Visit Channel
Athletics. The luck factor is less than most sports and you get pure and simple results like the person who can jump the highest or run the fastest. Obviously they are usually disqualified for drug use sometime later but you can't have everything.

I like soccer its is fun because you can be rough and its easy to go from winning to losing by 3 points.
How do you lose by 3 points in soccer?

Drad

Athletics. The luck factor is less than most sports and you get pure and simple results like the person who can jump the highest or run the fastest. Obviously they are usually disqualified for drug use sometime later but you can't have everything.

How do you lose by 3 points in soccer?
The other team makes 3 points more than you.