• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Euro 2010

Doudou

WCA
2004CHAM01
- We were supposed to hang out with Eduoard on Sunday night but apparently he already got drunk and sent a text which went something like 'Come over, we've got wine. Breandan is the kitchen. We're at morrison's 2' LOL. Breandan was on the way home at that time so we didn't know how his name came up

It was not the breandan you're thinking at! Don't worry we'll hang out in Bristol...

Doudou

WCA
2004CHAM01
I am also sorry for everyone who I didn't have time to have fun with, especially Edouard Chambon, Erik Akkersdijk and Charlie Cooper who were there the whole time and yet I missed them a lot.

No worries dude. What you did is just awesome. Instead of you thanking the cubing community, the community should be thanking you.
Amos, thanks again.

Yes We Can!

WCA
2009DIEC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
CharlieCooper said:
Everything you did was awesome, you were not like other competitions, but that is a good thing because you were in a position where you had to be 'professional' and you totally pulled it off. I'm sad we didn't get to hang out like normal but it's okay, soon! Thanks so much for all of your hard work, I think it would be hard to see everyone else having a more relaxed time and having to remain in control of the situation. You did a great job.

Doudou said:
What you did is just awesome. Instead of you thanking the cubing community, the community should be thanking you.

Exactly. Thank you so much, Olivér.

hr.mohr

WCA
2007CHRI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think Mads made a video of all of them if that helps.

I think i missed a solve or two when i had to switch memory card. I've already uploaded 1st, 2nd and 3rd place videos and some selected highlights. Kanneti's 14.14 OH and Erik's 1:08.75 5x5x5 solve and Odder's winning pyraminx average.

I might make some more videos later this week.

Note to self: Get a larger card, idiot!

Olivér Perge

WCA
2007PERG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Attention!

We found 5 LL 2x2x2 after EC.

If you miss any Lan Lan 2x2x2 than PM me with the following details: colour, sticker colours, sticker type, any other specific sign on the cube.

Last edited:

Pitzu

WCA
2005KOCZ01
One of the funniest stories from Euro 2010:
On the main stage there were some 20 chairs for competitors behind tables. During blind semifinal a judge took a cube and started to find his competitor. As he wanted to be quiet he just showed the scorecard to each competitor and each competitor was just shaking his head. I was at some 16th or 17th chair and when I saw the scoresheet, realized that there was an asian name on it! And the only competitor who looked like asian was sitting on the second last chair. :fp

prażeodym

WCA
2008PADL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks for everyone for this competition! ;)

I meet many great people in special Russian Team ;) maybe I will go to some next competition to Russia, and I hope that you will play mafia with me ;)
Many thanks for Oksana, who were judging me for the most of important events I compiting - in special square-1, magic, master magic and OH ;) I hope that I will go to Russia to see you again ;) It was very nice to meet you ))

Thanks for Polish team for supporting me in square-1, thanks for Tomasz who were driving from Warsaw to Budapest in both ways - I hope that you will won next time on WC ;)

Maria - I'm waiting to you come to Europe ;) exactly to Poland ;) it was very nice to see you again ;)

congrats for all winers, and thanks to organisers! ;)
BTW: I have wrong times in master magic first round - I had 2.90 , not 2.20 :O and I still waiting for trophy for square-1, what I didn't get :p

Crazycubemom

WCA
2007OEYM01
@ Piotr,

How important Oksanana to you it is same how important you are to me hahahahaahah, we are BIG fan to each other forever and as always...... go visit Rusia and play with Mafia but pls take Italiano with you cause they are GOOD in Mafia game ( real and un real ahhaahah )

Mr Perge, I want to give you 5 Stars for a comfortable competition, and of course most European cubers known to each other so we love to helping each other as always.

To all Hungarian Cubers, I want to thank you to bringing your lovers, mothers, families to helping this Great competition.... Nobert´s mom, Milans mom, Milans gf Nikki etc

To Seven towns for all prizes and another souvenirs.

And All competitors who always nice and friendly to me and my husband .... Nice to meet you and hope to see you again for sure in Poland.