• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dream thread

O

Owen

I'm surprised nobody has made this thread before.

Basically, you post interesting dreams. I remember my dreams almost every night, so I will probably have a lot to tell.

DaijoCube

YouTube
Visit Channel
I did this dream 2 times. It was the end of the world, we knew the exact time we were all going to die (comet/asteroid). I was so scared, nobody knew what to do before they died. I just went in my bed to wait for the end. When there was 5 seconds left, I had the biggest terror in my life, but at the very last second, I felt peace that I've never felt before too. Best waking up ever! I felt good the whole day :p

Feryll

Oh my gosh, 2 nights ago, I dreamed that a Rubik's Cube sponsor was coming around the area I was, and some people, along with me, came. It was sorta for a competition/prestige thing, and since there were too many of us, he had to have us do weird non-cubing tasks to qualify. I only remember one which was carrying a bunch of barbel poles down into a basement that looked like mine. I remember being the first overall in all those odd tasks, and then I woke up. All the competitors were around my age (13-14) and Justin Adsuara was in it too :)

D

Deleted member 2864

I had a dream that one day nubletz/newcomers wouldn't confuse Dene to be a girl. :) It was quite a strange world in that dream. o.0

I also had a dream that Owen wouldn't make the threads he makes. This isn't terrible, but he's made some silly threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sa967St

Not A Moderator
WCA
2007STRO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
My friend told me an interesting dream that her mom had.

She dreamt that she woke up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water but when she went into the kitchen she saw a cougar on top of the oven. She screamed "AHHH, honey there's a cougar in the kitchen! Get it out of here!" Her husband replied "ughh, not now". She then woke up for real and threw a pillow into her husband's face because she was angry at him. He said "Oww, what did you do that for?" She replied "Hmphh, that's what you get for not getting the cougar off of the oven." He was confused.

StachuK1992

statue
WCA
2008KORI02
YouTube
Visit Channel

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
For some reason, I had zombie apocalypse dreams that just don't make sense and happen almost like a story. Of course this happened over a course of time and was never back to back. I just though I'd piece them together.

[First Dream]
The sky was red and the moon wasn't up, I was with some friends that took refuge with me in an abandoned office building. We were about 20 floors up but we had look out stations on the lower levels. We were loaded with ammunition and weaponry but lacked food and a shower. As you can imagine, we were covered in dirt escaping in a previous scene of us escaping. (I didn't actually dream the escape but I would assume that if I had, it would have included running like little girls and screaming to match as we escaped the clutches of the zombies)

We hear the radio go off, it was one of the guys from the 10th floor. He was frantically screaming. "ZOMBIES! past the fountain! NEAR THE GATES!" As I heard this, my friends in the same room were already armed. Two of them took the mounted guns on the 20th floor. Our snipers took aim from the 5th and the defensive line took guns and swords to the main entrance. I climbed to the roof to ready the helicopter (it was just there) for our escape if we couldn't hold the building. However, a pretty girl on a unicorn appeared hit me with her wand knocking me to the edge of the building. I was grabbing for my life as she flew away in our only getaway vehicle. A tear dropped from my eye as the sound of the helicopter blades faded away from the distance.

I managed to pull myself back to safety to notice that the magical unicorn girl had left a spear imbued with magic. I quickly grabbed it and as I grasped tightly, the snipers on the 5th floor shot. The sound of guns echoed in the distance and I looked at what was happening at the gates. Zombies hundreds if not thousands were making their way towards the building. And they weren't just regular zombies that slowly walk like in the movies, no these were running like free-runners making it hard for us to aim. All the guns went off, and the front line defensive were already fighting. I started to panic, suddenly the magical spear glowed and took control of my body. It dragged me off the side of the building. I went into freefall and landed on the ground without any broken bones, the impact collapsed the ground and slowly walking out of the crater, I extended my arm, spear in hand. The guns stopped and the defensive line reloaded and wiped their blades. The fighting started again but with the power of the imbued spear we were able to defeat the zombies. As I looked at the spear, it glowed once more...and turned into chocolate. We ate it, however we felt no power from it.

We took repose back in the building. We ate our last rations and discussed what the next move was. One of the men, suggested that we took a bus and outfit it with the best equipment. He showed us the vehicle...it was a durable bus...but it was pink...I didn't mind, however my zombie apocalypse instincts told me to put an anti-zombie paint job and spikes as well as reinforcement. We knew that our route had to compose of gas stations, grocery stores, pharmacies, and movie stores. After the vehicle was complete, the remaining people left who didn't die of starvation or from the previous attack set off.

[Second]
It had been several months traveling in a bus, we were stocked up on food and supplies, but the weather became extreme, the nights froze water and killed plants while the day would reach the heat that a desert would have. The bus was on a highway and as were reaching an exit a small hoard of zombies seem to be circling at a point. The driver slowed down and one of the people there got on the mounted gun top of the bus. She was about to pull the trigger when she screamed out "OMG it's Justin Timberlake!!!" JT was shooting zombies down with dual pistols and running towards our bus. The driver hesitantly opened the bus doors and let JT in. As soon the doors closed...the young woman on the mounted gun sprayed bullets and took down most of the zombies. I took the liberty to snipe down the rest.

JT told us about where all the zombies were coming from and that his girlfriend was there and he needed to rescue her. I told him that we needed time to think about it. He ate a pizza and fell asleep on the floor. He told us that the location was a volcano that appeared right before the zombies started to appear. He suspected that they that's where they come from and if we destroyed it the zombies would no longer be created and all that was left to destroy the remaining zombies.

After discussion, the final decision went to a very reasonable person who said to give JT a cigar and vest full of grenades and whatever he was able to carry. JT woke up and agreed to the plan. He grabbed 3 boxes of pizza and went into the volcano alone...an hour later a huge explosion went off at the location of the volcano. He succeeded. however, we knew the cost, JT sacrificed himself for the rest of us to finish the job. Out of nowhere a flashy hot pink sportscar drives along side our bus. It was JT and a blonde girl who was suppose to be his girlfriend. He screamed out his thanks and drove into a ditch and exploded. I said quietly, "Rest in peace JT" and the bus radio went off with Justin Timberlake's "Cry me a River"

[Last One]
The remaining zombies were being taken down as re-population occurred in colonies. My good friend became the leader of the small colonies that began to form, he appointed me as his right-hand man, but I declined. I started walking to a truck to get go back to the shelter as a zombie came out of nowhere. I pulled a shotgun out and aimed...however I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger...the zombie was Justin Timberlake...he started to sing and dance to Rock Your Body and I got annoyed by that song but then he got ran over by a train and I was happy.

THE END

ZamHalen

In your kitchen.Where do you keep your toaster?
WCA
2014ZAMO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
@waffle:I used to have a lot of dreams like that after I played Left 4 Dead (worst week of sleep ever and while i was on christmas break.)In most of them i didn't see the zombies but knew they existed.But the scariest one had nothing to do with L4D ,when the zombies were demonic and that the world was being quicly consumed.......I tried shooting them with a BB gun(that describes the big part of the scary thing about it.)I just woke up scared at 6 a.m.(on weekend...I hate nightmares).
@cyrus: yeah

Last edited: