• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Discuss the Comm Case

DeeDubb

WCA
2014WHIT07
YouTube
Visit Channel
I bit tied up with work, so if I mess anything up, let me know. Also, if you know the move count and case it sets up into, post that as well, so I can add it as a comment (when I have time, I hope to go back and comment on most of these).

Day 5: ULB -> LUF -> BRU (FQ)
Yet another that requires at least two moves to set up a pure comm.

Noahaha: [R' F: [U2 , R' D' R]]
I really like this set up. It's the same as moving BRU into Old Pochmann position.

I do the same thing as Noah.

D

Daniel Lin

or you can do
U R2 F' R2 F' r U R2 U' r' F2 R2 U'

which is not a comm

Last edited by a moderator:

moralsh

WCA
2013MORA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
For FQ I use [R' F R': R U2 R', D'] (12) which is just a set up to KO with cancellation.

most of my comms are bad, no wonder I still don't use them fully. I love this thread

Last edited:
D

Daniel Lin

For FQ I use [R' F R': R U2 R', D'] (12) which is just a set up to KO with cancellation.

most of my comms are bad, no wonder I still don't use them fully. I love this thread
same as noah's alg

another way is [x' U2 R':[U2,R' D R]]
but rotation is bad

DeeDubb

WCA
2014WHIT07
YouTube
Visit Channel
I missed a day. I might start doing them every few days, cause we're running out of the really nasty cases (for corners at least). I don't know edge comms yet unfortunately, so I wouldn't be able to lead those.

Day 6: UBL -> DBL -> LUF (XF)

Noahaha: [z R': [R' F' R2 F R , U2]] (13)
Rotation into setup and column case.

DeeDubb: [F' D: [U R2 U', L2]] (12)
Set up into DRF -> DFL