• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Review] D'fantix Cyclone boys 2x2

YouTube
Visit Channel
By the way, some thing i forgot to mention was that the shades are pretty bad, and the cube is bigger than normal 2x2s. Also, I knew d'fantix isnt the actual name, the box said nothing about d'fantix. Its just who i bought it from over amazon and the panphlet inside said it.

By the way, some thing i forgot to mention was that the shades are pretty bad, and the cube is bigger than normal 2x2s. Also, I knew d'fantix isnt the actual name, the box said nothing about d'fantix. Its just who i bought it from over amazon and the panphlet inside said it.
Hello! Welcome to our community. Its really nice to see others that are interested in becoming cubers! I personally use the WuXia M from the cubicle, as it suits my fast turning speed very well, I average about 2.5 but I’m trying to get to sub 2 . Enjoy your stay with us.

My Average of 5 on 2x2 is 13.442, and yes, i can solve a 3x3. My 3x3 PB is 2:20.933.
That is a great 2x2 time for just starting. Around there I recommend trying to learn the Ortega method. The Ortega method will greatly reduce your times if you learn it, it will also help your look ahead for 3x3. It may take some time to learn and get fast at (a couple months) but in the long run you’ll be very happy you learned it. I have gotten sup 3 averages at home with Ortega, though I no longer use it.

LightFlame_

The Andromeda Galaxy (Over The Garden Wall)
WCA
2016OCAE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello! Welcome to our community. Its really nice to see others that are interested in becoming cubers! I personally use the WuXia M from the cubicle, as it suits my fast turning speed very well, I average about 2.5 but I’m trying to get to sub 2 . Enjoy your stay with us.
Welcome to you too! You have registered today, right? Welcome to the community!