• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cutimer

Hazel

Premium Member
What advantages/disadvantages does it have over other timers? As in, why should/would one use Cutimer over other timers like Chaotimer or ZYXtimer?

Hyperbannanas

In cutimer you have line graphs to track your stats pie charts, and other ways of tacking. It has test of 12 and 5, and updates instamtly after every solve. You can also retry solves if something happens like you drop your cube.

Hazel

Premium Member
Most timers have most of those features, but pie charts are something I haven't seen before. Does that show time distribution?

Hyperbannanas

it shows how what ranges of time show up most.
Ie: (30-35),(40-45)
I would have taken a screen shot but it was to to big

Hazel

Premium Member
it shows how what ranges of time show up most.
Ie: (30-35),(40-45)
I would have taken a screen shot but it was to to big
Yep, that's time distribution. However, many many timers also have this feature (just maybe not in a pie chart format). It seems like the features are pretty similar if not less than other timers, so is the user interface really nice looking/things are easy to find and use compared to other timers?

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
It might be nice if someone who knows timers well could issue a proper review for this, just to judge how good it really is. They could leave it on this thread, and then we can either add future spam posts here if they actually contain anything useful, or delete them pointing out that they don't add anything if not. And it would be interesting to see if a proper review here accomplishes what the creator wanted from their offer.

CMOS

Where can I even get the app? I can't find it in the Android Play Store (searching for "cutimer"), and I can't find a download link in this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Member Introductions 0