• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing is taking over my clothing

Pokerizer

YouTube
Visit Channel
I recently went to put on a pair of jeans and thought to myself "can't fit a cube in those pockets, better wear a hoodie... I also find myself now looking for shorts with cargo pockets as so my cube is easily accessible. Good thing cooler weather is coming, that way I can just stick with wearing hoodies. Anyone else find them selves doing this?

emolover

WCA
2009MAHO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Considering my wordrob consists of skinny jeans, tee-shirts, and long sleeve shirts, I don't fit my cubes in a pocket. This is why I always keep one in my car and like 3-5 in my backpack.

SpeedSolve

YouTube
Visit Channel
Things to check that I have before I leave the house
1.Cube
2.Phone
3.Wallet
4.Keys

Fixed.

Yes, it does affect my clothing. I always run into people having 2-3 cubes in each of my pockets. I don't get cold (ever) and my school doesn't have air conditioning so a hoodie is useless to me. Though I do wear it during winter to keep my cubes toasty.

Dw42s

I prefer cargo shorts over anythig because along with cubes i can fit like soda bottles in my pockets