• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubicle.us lube Weight Discussion

What is your favourite cubicle.us lube weight?

• Weight 1

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Weight 2

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Weight 3

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Weight 4

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Weight 5

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

MattyAB

Hey Everyone,

So I decided to make a poll on what everyone's favourite cubicle.us lube weight is. Feel free to discuss and give reasons for your poll choice - peeps want to know! If you didn't know, you can get weight 1 - 5, 1 being the lightest and 5 being the opposite.

Vote and Discuss!

CubeCow

I always get 5cc's of 2 and 4, because 4 both works fine on the core or pieces, and 2 if you want to speed stuff up.

Lazy Einstein

Alg Ninja
Earth, Solar system, Orion Spur, Milky Way
I use weight 5 on the core and pieces so that it is realllly smooth. After a day of solving, I start using Maru over the weight 5 on the pieces. It's pure ice, the cube is Insanely fast after that. You only need to apply Maru after that for a while before you need more weight 5.

FJT97

WCA
2012THIE01
What viscosity do the different weights have is 4 like 40.000 an so ob? That would make sense at least