• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube shops in Ontario, Canada?

Glow

My dad doesn't like online shopping, and he told me if I could a store that sells cubes he'd drive me.
So does anyone know any stores that sell cubes ( like Dayan, QJ, with variety from 2x2 to magic) that are in Ontario, preferably in Toronto or the GTA.
-Thanks

Dillonzer

It's very unlikely any stores near you would. Since mostly they are made in china. If anything, buy a prepaid credit card and order online.

Thompson

WCA
2008CLAR01
You should attend the next Toronto competition in March. It'll be tons of have and they have all the cubes you're looking for.

Kranox

I've personally gotten some cubes from Markham Pacific Mall, (4300 Steeles Ave E Markham, Ontario). There are a few stores scattered around that sell some cubes. The one I usually go to is towards the eastern side of the mall between a few cell phone stores. It doesn't have alot of cube-related products, but they do sell legit puzzles, it's where I got my GuHong, my Square-1, and my 5x5.

WCA
2011KIME01
I have a shop at http://www.speedcube.ca.

Yes, I have heard of pacific mall (I have no idea what or where that is) and Chinese places (Also, no idea where specifically) stocking several different kinds of speed cubes. Also, mindgames can have V-cubes, you will need to call them first to make sure they actually have them in stock. I have heard of Zeller's selling QJ pyraminx's and megaminx, again, try calling them to make sure you don't waste your time. Competitions are definitely a good way to get your cubes, although they might not have everything that you need. Eric Kim owns a shop and I'm pretty sure he lives in Ontario. Visit CanadianCubing if you haven't already.

There is another one in March? That's pretty fast, I remember it being once every 2-3 months or so.

I clicked

Yes, I live in Ontario :D
KW Region

-Eric
Why u link to my WCA profile though 0.0
My 3x3 average is like 6 seconds less than my best official time.
Fail :p

Last edited by a moderator:

kyuuber

My dad doesn't like online shopping, and he told me if I could a store that sells cubes he'd drive me.
So does anyone know any stores that sell cubes ( like Dayan, QJ, with variety from 2x2 to magic) that are in Ontario, preferably in Toronto or the GTA.
-Thanks

I believe fgbradley's has some V-cubes and some cubes are in pacific mall but the best way to get cubes locally is at a local competition.