• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 30,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CSTimer Sessions

Thread starter #1
Hi people.
I am currently using cstimer and I love it. But there's 1 thing that kinda annoys me, which is I have a lot of different sessions, but they're not organied. I have 3x3x3 somewhere the top, and then 4x4x4 somewhere in the middle/bottom of my sessions. So my question is

Any way to move around the sessions in cstimer, so I can organize my sessions?

Thank you for reading :)

The only way to move them around would be download sessions deleting them and re-uploading them in the order you want. I just changed the session names.

Thread starter #3
The only way to move them around would be download sessions deleting them and re-uploading them in the order you want. I just changed the session names.
I may try that :) Getting a backup of all of my sessions, and then I try. Thank you :)

How do you rename them? not sure if I am just being dumb, but I don't see an option to...

Thread starter #6
And how do I do this?
I clicked the "Upload" arrow on CStimer, clicked export to file, but it exports my entire CStimer.