• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

xyzzy

when i use cstimer.net (no https, unsafe version which im still using because all solve data is stored there)it works perfectly. However today this happened:
Hit Ctrl-Shift-R and see if the problem persists. The HTTP site works for me.

Note that you can export all the data on the HTTP site and re-import it on the HTTPS one just so you don't have to worry about the HTTP one possibly breaking eventually.

asacuber

WCA
2015SANT44
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hit Ctrl-Shift-R and see if the problem persists. The HTTP site works for me.

Note that you can export all the data on the HTTP site and re-import it on the HTTPS one just so you don't have to worry about the HTTP one possibly breaking eventually.
Idk how but the solution got resolved in like 5 mins after refreshing and stuff. Thanks though, I might use that if it happens
Also yeah I'll probably export it soon haha xD(too lazy lol)

topppits

YouTube
Visit Channel
Idk how but the solution got resolved in like 5 mins after refreshing and stuff. Thanks though, I might use that if it happens
Also yeah I'll probably export it soon haha xD(too lazy lol)

Exporting is literally 3 clicks: Export -> export to file -> save
After registering with your google account or your wca ID it's down to two clicks.

I guess you don't care about your times at all if you're too lazy to do 3 clicks.

Elde

I'm wondering how to change the settings on cstimer so that the timer will not be visible when you're solving. I've looked all over cstimer but can't find a way to change it. Thanks. :)

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
I'm wondering how to change the settings on cstimer so that the timer will not be visible when you're solving. I've looked all over cstimer but can't find a way to change it. Thanks. :)
You can change the timer to not be visible when solving, and the way to do that is click on the "Options" button, then click on the "Timer" button, and under that look for where it says "Timer update is" and click on that and from there you can click on 1 of the 5 options and the bottom one says none, and that is what you will want, unless of course you just want the timer to show the inspection time and not the solving time, but you can see the options and do chose what you want.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Elde

You can change the timer to not be visible when solving, and the way to do that is click on the "Options" button, then click on the "Timer" button, and under that look for where it says "Timer update is" and click on that and from there you can click on 1 of the 5 options and the bottom one says none, and that is what you will want, unless of course you just want the timer to show the inspection time and not the solving time, but you can see the options and do chose what you want.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Very good, thank you.

qq280833822

WCA
2008CHEN27
Some recent updates
Nov. 3 2018
1. Add roux first stage solver (solve a 3x2x1 block)
2. Support Giiker super cube, auto CFOP/Roux time split, VRC display, auto hardware error detection, battery detection, etc

Dec. 9 2018
1. SQ1 CSP training (select shape(s) of the scrambled state)
2. Disable WCA inspection for BLD events
3. When using stackmatTimer, it is possible to use keyboard to start inspection
4. Use '///' when SQ1 leaves cubeshape (for scramble correctness)
5. Save solving date of each solve (for further analysis or export)
6. Display time split in statistics, and also solving date if enabled in "options->statistics->print solving date in statistics"
7. Add a session manager (opened by click 'Session', which was used to rename a session) to load, reorder, rename, insert and delete session(s)
8. Add middle layer in scramble image of SQ1
9. The logo of cstimer is now also a message display. It will hint PB in current session right now, and I'll use it to hint more kinds of information.
10. When "entering in times with" "typing" is selected, you are able to directly generate a scramble with empty input (just press enter).
11. You are able to click the button with dashed arrow to hide scramble settings, session selections, tools selections, and click the scramble area/tools area/dashed arrow in statistics area to re-show those hidden elements.
12. You are able to import data from other timers, see the last row of export dialog. CSTimer, BlockKeeper and TwistyTimer are supported right now. Different from import data, it only import sessions and append the imported session to the end of exist sessions. No data will be overwritten.
13. Fix some bugs.

Chrisalead

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi,since the last update there is not more easy way to "clear" a session (deleting all times). The button is gone. Very annoying. Can you do something for that ? By the wayn how to add a time with a keyboard shortcut ?

qq280833822

WCA
2008CHEN27
Hi,since the last update there is not more easy way to "clear" a session (deleting all times). The button is gone. Very annoying. Can you do something for that ? By the wayn how to add a time with a keyboard shortcut ?
Well, thank you for your feedback. In the next version, the clear button will come back, and also can be replaced by '+' by settings.
You can test the upcoming version at: https://cstimer.net/new/

thomas.sch

WCA
2018SCHU17
Update on 22 Sep 2018

2. MoYu Timer (a newly produced stackmat-like timer) is supported.
MoYu Timers also not possible here. csTimer recognizes about 700 times in about 20 to 30 seconds without touching the timer. Showing total wired times.

If I power of the timer csTimer does nothing, if I power it on csTimer flickers and stops time after time after time. Tried with Google Chrome and with the http- and the https-Address.

On a second PC the timer just did nothing.

Tried with 2 Moyu Timers and none of them worked.

Any ideas how to find out what's going wrong?