• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 30,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

csTimer released

WCA
2015BOSW01
Some recent updates:
Tools:
18. Add accumulated time distribution, where '<t x/y' means there are totally y values less than t seconds, x values counted continuously from the latest value
Can you explain this one a little more ? I'm a little lost in determining what it is showing. I think I have it, but then I don't. Excuse my ignorance... :)

WCA
2008CHEN27
Thread starter #663
Can you explain this one a little more ? I'm a little lost in determining what it is showing. I think I have it, but then I don't. Excuse my ignorance... :)
For example, when it shows '<15: 7/25', there are totally 25 values less than 15s, and you have kept sub 15s for 3 solves. In another word, it has been 3 values after your last time that is no less than 15s, e.g. the last but three value might be 16s.

WCA
2008CHEN27
Thread starter #666
Hey everyone! I was wondering had anyone succeeded in connecting cs timer on phone with stackmat?
OYYQ (2007YUNQ01) has succesfully connected cstimer with stackmat on his phone with an external sound card, since the noise cancellation of default one of the phone might significently distord the signal to be detected.