• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

JanW

WCA
2018WANA01
I've just committed an update. There isn't any functional changes in this update. The only difference is some details of the interface, especially the adaption for mobile devices. Detailly, if you open cstimer on a screen whose width-to-height ratio less than 5/6, cstimer will switch to mobile version automatically.
Most of the time I keep my desktop display in portrait mode for work reasons (=less than 5/6 ratio). csTimer becomes all messy if I load it in portrait mode, have to rotate my screen back to landscape orientation before solves. Isn't there some more practical and more reliable way to recognize if the user is on a mobile device?

qq280833822

WCA
2008CHEN27
Some resent updates:
update - Jul 20th 2016
Add color export and import function.
You may export/import the color theme to/from a string, e.g. "#000#efc#fdd#fbb#00f#ff0#000" . In this way, you can share your color theme(s) with others.
2016-07-20 20-28-51屏幕截图.png

update - Jul 9th 2016
1. Add eoline scramble, which keeps the eoline solved.
2. You may press ESC to stop the solving during inspection, which might be useful if you start inspection by mistake.

update - Jun 1 2016
1. Add mouse timer. You can use mouse to start the timer. The function is disabled by default.
2. Fix background image loading.

qq280833822

WCA
2008CHEN27
Most of the time I keep my desktop display in portrait mode for work reasons (=less than 5/6 ratio). csTimer becomes all messy if I load it in portrait mode, have to rotate my screen back to landscape orientation before solves. Isn't there some more practical and more reliable way to recognize if the user is on a mobile device?

Well, I've just added an option which allows you to select the landscape or portrait view manually. See Option->display->UI style is:Auto(according to 5/6 ratio), Mobile(portrait), Desktop(landscape)

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Unfortunately, detecting mobile devices is kinda hard.

Jlvs2run

update - Jul 20th 2016
Add color export and import function.
You may export/import the color theme to/from a string, e.g. "#000#efc#fdd#fbb#00f#ff0#000" .
In this way, you can share your color theme(s) with others.

The online desktop version is not showing any changes, and is the same that it was.

Last edited:

deadcat

The inspection voice alert doesn't work for me on mobile, is there a setting I'm missing?

Jlvs2run

Please add last/repeat/next to the scramble options,
with repeat to keep repeating the current scramble until changed.

deadcat

And another small request: could you add a timestamp (or at least just the date) on each result? Could be optional to show / export to file.

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just noticed that when not using milliseconds, it still calculates averages with milliseconds. For example, if I put in five 1.009s, the average of 5 is 1.01. Any chance this could be fixed?

EntireTV

I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem, but csTimer.net won't load on any of my devices! It's just a white screen, and never loads...