• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Collection For Sale

OliverSW

I have a collection of quite a few cubes that i am looking to sell off cheap. Discount if you purchase multiple. All are in very good condition as i hastily made purchases then realized i have no need for a collection this size. PM if youre interested in any in the photo
IMG_6511.JPG Slot machine
pyramidal megamorphix
pyraminx
half proportional 3x3x5
master skewb
handmade octagon barrel
handmade king cube sticker mod
gear cube
moyu 4x4 fisher
42mm stickerless zhanchi
square one
void cube
yuxin black 4x4
windmill
handmade 3x3x2
mirrorblocks

Ghost Cuber

WCA
2015WINT02
YouTube
Visit Channel

BirdPuzzles

WCA
2017SELF01
I've also got a 42mm. I'd do a package deal for both 42 and 50. But yes, I think in general 42 is going to be too small for OH.
I use a 50 mm ZhanChi which most people find to be too small, but it can be good. I have average sized hands and I love the size, but I am awful at OH. However, 42 mm is way too small for nearly everyone.
You can purchase a 50 mm one here: https://www.speedsolving.com/forum/threads/collection-for-sale.63693/
2 is going to be too small for OH.[/QUOTE]

Dunno if i quoted everyone the right way lol. But thanks for the advice, I'll take a look at some 50mm cubes. Hoping to get into a comp this year. That would enable me to try out some things, including a 50mm cube. Idk tho, getting in comps is a rough business in Dallas, they sell out within an hour. lol.