• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Collection for sale on eBay

Max Cruz

I might buy it for quarter of that price. Really depends on the puzzles. Honestly, you probably will not sell it with that price. Good luck!

Dancing Jules

I have some awkward questions:

Are you joking? Do you want to quit cubing but only if the reward is 1600$ - not because that's the worth of the cubes but because that's the price you are willing to pay to never cube again?

1600$ with 85 cubes is amost 19$ per cube.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04

Are you joking? Do you want to quit cubing but only if the reward is 1600$ - not because that's the worth of the cubes but because that's the price you are willing to pay to never cube again?

In fairness, some are worth a lot more than that. I see a teraminx and an X-cube, and maybe a 6x6 and a 7x7 that are easily worth more than $19 each.

ReversedPlus

To explain:

My family is in financial trouble. I am being forced to sell my collection, but cubing is still my passion. I think the price $1600 is overpriced but not completely ridiculous.

I might buy it for quarter of that price. Really depends on the puzzles. Honestly, you probably will not sell it with that price. Good luck!
At less than 5 bucks a cube I think you can understand why I would rather not do that.

I know you are understandably confused, but chill.

There are no cosmic cubes but there are a cubicle premium wushang and a cubical labs xinghen M

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
To explain:

My family is in financial trouble. I am being forced to sell my collection, but cubing is still my passion. I think the price $1600 is overpriced but not completely ridiculous.

At less than 5 bucks a cube I think you can understand why I would rather not do that.

I know you are understandably confused, but chill.

There are no cosmic cubes but there are a cubicle premium wushang and a cubical labs xinghen M

Best of luck with your family's financial situation, I can relate. You might be better off to pick a few puzzles that you can keep, and market the rest a little more aggressively. You're not going to get even close to $1600 out of them, but $400 and keeping a half dozen of the puzzles you use most is not out of the question. Ultimately your family is more important than cubes: you can't replace family, but the cubes can be replaced with cheaper and better ones in a few months.

ReversedPlus

Best of luck with your family's financial situation, I can relate. You might be better off to pick a few puzzles that you can keep, and market the rest a little more aggressively. You're not going to get even close to $1600 out of them, but $400 and keeping a half dozen of the puzzles you use most is not out of the question. Ultimately your family is more important than cubes: you can't replace family, but the cubes can be replaced with cheaper and better ones in a few months.

Appreciate the advice, thanks :)