• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Class of 2013 University acceptance/decision thread

cincyaviation

WCA
2010HOVL02
I figure it's about time for this thread to start.

I get my Purdue decision in about 40 minutes, and I'm pretty confident that I'll get in. I am also applying to Georgia Tech, University of Illinois, University of Michigan, and I've been accepted to University of Minnesota.

Is anyone else starting college next year?

cincyaviation

WCA
2010HOVL02
Got my acceptance letter from Purdue a few days ago, I would like to go there, but I'll have to wait and see if I'm awarded a ROTC scholarship first, and if so, what college it will be at.

I'll be majoring in Aerospace Engineering wherever I go, what about you guys?

acohen527

WCA
2012COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Got my acceptance letter from Purdue a few days ago, I would like to go there, but I'll have to wait and see if I'm awarded a ROTC scholarship first, and if so, what college it will be at.

I'll be majoring in Aerospace Engineering wherever I go, what about you guys?

I'm undecided :/. Leaning towards something in business/finance though.

cincyaviation

WCA
2010HOVL02
Has anyone else still not made a decision? I'm still waiting to hear from the Navy on whether or not I got a scholarship. If I didn't get anything, I'll be attending Purdue (Boiler Up!), and if I got a scholarship, I will go wherever the scholarship sends me.

For those of you who don't know, for ROTC you pick several colleges, and your scholarship can be awarded to any of those.

noobium

I'm a bit at the other hand.... 1 exam left to my degree!! Dont worry, it goes by pretty fast xD

Last edited: