• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cape Town Area Cubers?

Dylan Swarts

WCA
2017SWAR03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey. I'm a 14 (soon to be 15) year old speedcuber from Cape Town, South Africa. I actually live in a smaller town quite some distance from Cape Town, but I don't think there are many cubers where I live. I compete in most events like 2x2 - 7x7 and Pyra, Mega, Skewb, SQ-1 (don't have a clock yet). I also do 3BLD and I'm working on the other BLD events.
I want to start a group so that we cubers here aren't too lonely. So we can join up some weekends and cube together and grow together as cubers..

JohnnyReggae

WCA
2015BOSW01
Hey. I'm a 14 (soon to be 15) year old speedcuber from Cape Town, South Africa. I actually live in a smaller town quite some distance from Cape Town, but I don't think there are many cubers where I live. I compete in most events like 2x2 - 7x7 and Pyra, Mega, Skewb, SQ-1 (don't have a clock yet). I also do 3BLD and I'm working on the other BLD events.
I want to start a group so that we cubers here aren't too lonely. So we can join up some weekends and cube together and grow together as cubers..
Welcome Dylan :)

Not many Saffers on the forums here unfortunately, but hopefully there are a few hovering that will get more involved.