• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Canadian shop?

AcaiXL

hey guys. i'm new to the forum and was wondering if there is a canadian site to order cubes, so you don'y have to deal with customs. if not, i was wondering if it would be a good idea for myself to create one? tell me your thoughts. any advice is appreciated.

Clayy9

hey guys. i'm new to the forum and was wondering if there is a canadian site to order cubes, so you don'y have to deal with customs. if not, i was wondering if it would be a good idea for myself to create one? tell me your thoughts. any advice is appreciated.

I believe there are two(?) cube shops in Canada, one being BCCubeShop. Also, you probably aren't ready to start a cube shop, as it requires a lot of work, dedication, and something to offer that other cube shops don't have.