Browse Forum with Mobile - Tapatalk Activated

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by pjk, Jan 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. pjk

pjk Administrator Staff Member

Mar 13, 2006
    Bangkok, Thailand
    WCA:
    2007KELL02
    YouTube:
    pjkcards
    By request, Tapatalk has now been setup with Speedsolving.com. Android users can download the Tapatalk application for free here.

For all other mobile users, use http://m.speedsolving.com for now.

Please provide feedback if you use mobile web so we can improve the experience.

2. Mollerz

Mollerz Swag Overlord

May 17, 2011
    Surrey, England
    WCA:
    2011MOLL01
    YouTube:
    CalciumIRL
    I noticed this last night, I avoided getting it because I know what it was nor had anything been posted regarding it but I'll take a look now.

3. Dene

Dene Premium Member

Dec 5, 2007
    WCA:
    2009BEAR01
    YouTube:
    masterNZ
    Won't work on my HTC Wildfire S :( . I might be getting a Samsung Galaxy Nexus or something like that soon though so it should be all good.

4. collinbxyz

collinbxyz Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Philadelphia PA
    WCA:
    2010BURN01
    YouTube:
    Collinbxyz
    I also noticed it, but thought I had to pay for it. I am getting it set up now, so I'll make sure to tell you how it is :) Thank you.

5. r_517

r_517 Premium Member

Aug 6, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    WCA:
    2009WANG19
    The www.speedsolving.com works fine and the speed is acceptable on my phone, so I think I will try the Android version and m.speedsolving.com later:p

6. Carson

Carson Premium Member

Is there anyway to get rid of the popup notification that tapatalk is active?

7. Cheese11

Cheese11 Member

I downloaded it it. But sadly had to pay for it (2.99).
    The Tapatalk app is really awesome and makes my forum browsing experience so much better on mt iPod. I can even go on Speedsolving in class!

8. pjk

pjk Administrator Staff Member

Mar 13, 2006
    Bangkok, Thailand
    WCA:
    2007KELL02
    YouTube:
    pjkcards
    What is the issue exactly? Does it popup saying it is active every time you use it?

What device are you using it on?

9. benskoning

benskoning Member

Aug 13, 2011
    Wisconsin
    WCA:
    2011SKON01
    YouTube:
    benskoning
    thats why SS was not working for me.

10. Carson

Carson Premium Member

Anytime I visit the site from a mobile device without using tapatalk I get a popup "recommending" that I purchase tapatalk. This is with the "regular" version of the site, not the mobile version. It also happens sporadically while visiting different pages on the site. Its not a huge inconvenience, but is mildly annoying. This happens on my android tablet and phone.