• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

BindeDSA's Algorithms

Bindedsa

WCA
2014NURU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi Jabari,

would recommend solving 2gll only by sunes and antisunes or using 'real' algs if possible?
I'd use the algs, they are not that hard to learn and most are sune antisune combos anyway. If you're going to take the time to learn to recognize a case and connect a sune combo to it mentally and then also get used to using it solve the case, you might as well just take the extra ten minutes, at most, to learn the best alg for the case. Shortcuts just don't make sense in the long term.

Bindedsa

WCA
2014NURU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
on antoine cantin's website https://sites.google.com/site/antoineccantin/2gll
he uses sunes for every case that can solved with 2 or less sunes. Learning the 3 sune cases would be a waste of time
A useful resource for recognition, but I wouldn't use that to learn the set. For the most part, they're the same algs you'll see on algdb.net or my page and some of the algs are out of date.

D

Daniel Lin

A useful resource for recognition, but I wouldn't use that to learn the set. For the most part, they're the same algs you'll see on algdb.net or my page and some of the algs are out of date.
OH NO did i waste my time learning these? lol