Batttlefield 3

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by UtkrishtDhankar, Apr 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. UtkrishtDhankar

UtkrishtDhankar Member

Jan 12, 2012
    New Delhi, India
    Hey, folks! I just want to see which all other cube fanatics are playing BF3! I would like a game with you folks. Just post your Battlelog ID, and add me.

My ID : FanaticalFighter

BTW, I'm a complete crap player :)

I blame my cube for that!

2. SpeedPube

SpeedPube Member

Mar 9, 2012
    Milan
    top tip: put your cube down when playing Battlefield3. It might be a strain at first, but you'll notice much improvement in your shooting prowess.

3. UtkrishtDhankar

UtkrishtDhankar Member

Jan 12, 2012
    New Delhi, India
    I can't do that. I mean, doing solves while playing BF3 is the best way to practice OH!

Anyway, what's your Battlelog ID?

4. applemobile

applemobile Member

Jan 8, 2012
    exeter uk
    My superior intelect denotes the fact you are talking about PC gaming. But not everyone is as intelectual as me. You might want to make a note in your OP.

5. UtkrishtDhankar

UtkrishtDhankar Member

Jan 12, 2012
    New Delhi, India
    What, no one plays BF3! That has to be impossible! I thought we cubers were nerds!

6. Noahaha

Noahaha blindmod

Dec 19, 2011
    CT
    WCA:
    2012ARTH01
    YouTube:
    NoahCubes
    Well I played BF3 obsessively before I started cubing again, and I haven't touched it since.

7. NSKuber

NSKuber Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Novosibirsk, Russia
    WCA:
    2011OBLA01
    YouTube:
    NSKuber
    I've played BF3 hard for two months since release, but then suddenly it became boring for me :( Need to try again :)

8. BrainOfSweden

BrainOfSweden Premium Member

But the loading times are perfet for a few cubes ^^ And yes, as you could guess, I play BF3. Sometimes a lot, currently I haven't played much at all though. It's up and down with me, like everyhing else, including cubing. My battlelog name is BrainOfSweden (surprise ;) )

9. UtkrishtDhankar

UtkrishtDhankar Member

Jan 12, 2012
    New Delhi, India
    Will anyone post their ID's? I need some cubing friends to play with!

10. NSKuber

NSKuber Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Novosibirsk, Russia
    WCA:
    2011OBLA01
    YouTube:
    NSKuber
    Same as nickname here :)

11. hoeziyang

hoeziyang Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Malaysia
    WCA:
    2012YANG01
    YouTube:
    Theziyang97
    my computer requirement is very low and can't play it....