• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Baitai clock for A Rubiks Clock

Ben Wak

WCA
2015WAKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
i have a baitai clack and I am looking for a rubiks brand clock is there any one in the oceaianic area that is willing to trade Reply here or PM me
Have a good one

If you are in another area tell me and we can work something out

Iamdrewbrees

This is probably the worst trade offer I've seen in my life. Unless it's like a baitai clock and 20 bucks

DTCuber

This is probably the worst trade offer I've seen in my life. Unless it's like a baitai clock and 20 bucks

Agreed. I made a terrible decision to buy one of those low-quality Baitai clocks. It came cracked with bad turning and terrible pins. NEVER buy a Baitai clock.

Iamdrewbrees

Agreed. I made a terrible decision to buy one of those low-quality Baitai clocks. It came cracked with bad turning and terrible pins. NEVER buy a Baitai clock.
Not to mention how hard rubiks clocks are to come by.
I've spent about 2 months looking for a good deal, and just 1 week ago finally bought a rubiks clock for well more than a baitai clock goes for

Loiloiloi

WCA
2016CLAR04
Not to mention how hard rubiks clocks are to come by.
I've spent about 2 months looking for a good deal, and just 1 week ago finally bought a rubiks clock for well more than a baitai clock goes for
You made a mistake, qiyi is making a new clock which will probably be decent. Rubik's clocks will always have collector value, but the standard price will probably drop from $30 to $15 once the qiyi comes out.