• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Atlantic Open 2013

kbrune

WCA
2012BRUN02
Perfect! I let them know that you have those items to sell. Also, if no one expresses any interested I would be interested in buying both of the timers + mats for 38$ each. So if by the end of the competition, no one else buys them, I can take them off of your hands!

Sounds good! I can keep them for you if you'd like?

Antoine - I could give you guys a ride. I'm driving in from Moncton the morning of the competition. I can come by on my way.

WCA
2011STAI01
Sounds good! I can keep them for you if you'd like?

Nahh.. it's fine! I'll just get them if no one else decides to buy them.

Antoine - I could give you guys a ride. I'm driving in from Moncton the morning of the competition. I can come by on my way.

You know that Saint John is past Quispamsis right? Coming from Moncton you'd arrive at Quispamsis first.

WCA
2010CANT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I made a post in the Atlantic Speedcubing Association group to inform them that you will have those skewbs up for sale.

Thanks!

Our club also has a few other puzzles for sale. Please post here to reserve, or else we probably won't bring it. It is also to note that CanadianCubing are not bringing merchandise. All prices are open to bargaining.
  • Dayan Guhong v2 (15$)
  • Shengshou 4x4 v4 (15$)
  • Shengshou 4x4 v1 (10$)
  • Shengshou 5x5 (15$)
  • Fangshi Shang Ren (12$)
  • Mf8 v2 Megaminx (12$)
  • V-cube 2 (10$)
  • GhostHand 2x2 (10$)

WCA
2011STAI01
New or used?

Thanks!

Our club also has a few other puzzles for sale. Please post here to reserve, or else we probably won't bring it. It is also to note that CanadianCubing are not bringing merchandise. All prices are open to bargaining.
  • Dayan Guhong v2 (15$)
  • Shengshou 4x4 v4 (15$)
  • Shengshou 4x4 v1 (10$)
  • Shengshou 5x5 (15$)
  • Fangshi Shang Ren (12$)
  • Mf8 v2 Megaminx (12$)
  • V-cube 2 (10$)
  • GhostHand 2x2 (10$)

BoBoGuy

I can't come cause I live in New Jersey but you should add a 5BLD round. just a suggestion

WCA
2011STAI01
Exactly one week until this competition. Is there free Wi-Fi at the venue?

No, I'm afraid there's no free wi-fi. I spent 4 years of high school wishing that there had been though!

I can't come cause I live in New Jersey but you should add a 5BLD round. just a suggestion

Can't say that that event even crossed my mind. I know of no one in Atlantic Canada who can solve even a 4x4 blindfolded. (To my knowledge, I'm the only one here who can do 4BLD, and I'm the only one who's attempted 5BLD). I certainly wasn't anticipating people like Antoine and Louis to travel to it! I'd definitely be in favor of adding in 4BLD though next time if there's enough interest.