• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Ask the next person a question

virginia

No, but my mom is a librarian.

Next person: How many puzzles do you own and what us your favorite puzzle of all time that you may or may not own.

GoldCubes29

Around 12.

My favorite puzzle of all time that I own is my Guoguan Yuexiao since it performs extremely well and has helped me get Sub-25 singles.

Next: When will you go to your next comp and if you have gone to one then do you plan to go to any?

Last edited:

JaredRB9000

December 4th, and I plan to go to as many as possible.

Next: do you stalk the mailbox when cubes are coming in?

JaredRB9000

9 (Some super old one, Rubik's, Rubik's 2.0, ThunderClap V1, Weilong GTS, Sail, ThunderClap V2, Gans Air, Valk), but it'll be 10 when my Valk M arrives (if I live to see the day, its taking ages).

How many non NxN WCA puzzles do you have?

GoldCubes29

3x3 at the moment... but I just recently learned how to solve a Square-1 and some other WCA puzzles, so that could be subject to change.

What's the last thing you've ordered?

Rcuber123

WCA
2014TAMI01
3x3 at the moment... but I just recently learned how to solve a Square-1 and some other WCA puzzles, so that could be subject to change.

What's the last thing you've ordered?
Fangshi shishuang moyu magnetic pyra and big Qiyi sail.

What's ur favorite 3x3 that isn't ur main (by favorite I don't mean best performing just one u think is cool.for example a 42mm zanchi or big Qiyi sail)?

JaredRB9000

Valk 3 for the feel, it's not my main cause mine got messed up...

Do you think Kilominx should replace Clock? (yes lol)

JaredRB9000

I know that QiYi has a prototype, so MoYu might, but I really don't care I just want one that isn't trash.

Do you have 25+ puzzles?

Umm Roux?

I haven't been to one but if I do, I would probably talk to cubers(I am very lucky that I realizzed that it auto-corrected to cubes) and practice right before my next solve.

Who uses these forums more than social media?