• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Aoshi GTSM Vs X-man Shadow M

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Unbiased in the sense, that you have to not compare the cube with its previous failed versions (Moyu Weishi).
And you just have to compare the performance aspect.

JRCuber does a good job in doing so.
You can mention the previous versions of the 6x6s that were released but nothing more than that yo.

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Unbiased in the sense, that you have to not compare the cube with its previous failed versions (Moyu Weishi).
And you just have to compare the performance aspect.

JRCuber does a good job in doing so.
You can mention the previous versions of the 6x6s that were released but nothing more than that yo.
Thanks, it may be a good idea, the only problem is that I don't have the previous versions to compare them to.

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
OK, I didn't watch more than the first couple minutes. My suggestions will probably tell you why:

1) The time at the beginning is kind of wasted - talking about lube, the Wuhua v1, the Red that you don't even own, etc. If you're comparing two cubes, talk about those two cubes, especially in the intro.

2) You absolutely *MUST* close your drapes. As-is, we've got almost half the screen taken up by blinding sunlight.

3) Relating to #2, the stuff you're trying to show with the Shadow and pops simply doesn't show up because of the angle you're using. And, even if it did, we couldn't see it because it's in the blinding sunlight area of the video.